Aim & Objective
- To collect Transport, Receive, Store and treat Bio-Medical Waste from the establishments in Uttar Kannada.
- To educate awareness among the various Medical Establishments producing Bio-Medical Waste regarding the hazardous effects of Bio-Medical Waste and necessity of compliance of Bio-Medical Waste ( Management and Handling) Rules 1998.
- To promote the improvement of Public Health in India.
- To create awareness among people associated with different local bodies and healthcare units about the necessities and requirements for scientific segregation, storage, treatment and disposal of Bio-Medical Waste.
- To Make available treatment & disposal of Bio-Medical Waste in Most scientific manner at a reasonable cost & to comply all the rules of the Bio-Medical Waste Management & Handling Rules,1998.